Frufru Heloisa Rosa
We know that neon colors are super trendy. But did you know that the fluoride fabric needs special care?
Fabrics in these colors are more sensitive and even tend to loose color, especially in contact with water, for this reason it should not be washed together with other pieces even if they are also colored.
Remembering that problems caused during washing are not the responsibility of the store.
Personalized details in Light Gold, greater brightness and durability;
- Fabric has UV 50+ technology, which offers Sun protection for your skin, blocking
up to 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Garment made with chlorine-resistant Creora HighcoTM elastane, which provides
durability three times greater than a product with conventional elastane,
even with constant use in swimming pools or in contact with sea water.
- Does not allow the part to wear or expand.
Washing mode and essential care:
- Strictly follow the instructions on the label for use and conservation;
- Wash light and dark colors separately; - Do not soak;
- Do not excess soap;
- Do not use bleach products
- Do not put soap directly on the fabric
- Rinse well, leaving no soap residue and excess water;
- Strong and fluorescent colors must be washed separately and with a greater amount
- Hang or dry immediately after finishing the washing process;
- Drying must be done in the shade;
- For polyamide articles, mainly fluorescent colors, do not expose it to excessive
sunlight or artificial light.