- Fabric has UV 50+ technology, which offers Sun protection for your skin, blocking
up to 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Garment made with chlorine-resistant Creora HighcoTM elastane, which provides
durability three times greater than a product with conventional elastane,
even with constant use in swimming pools or in contact with sea water.
- Does not allow the part to wear or expand.
- Wash light and dark colors separately.
- Do not soak.
- Do not excess soap.
- Do not use bleach products.
- Do not put soap directly on the fabric.
- Rinse well, leaving no soap residue and excess water.
- Strong and fluorescent colors must be washed separately and with greater amount of water.
- Hang or dry immediately after finishing the washing process.
- Drying must be done in the shade.
- For polyamide articles, mainly fluorescent colors, do not expose it to excessive sunlight or artificial light.